Eastern Caribbean Cruise
7 nights on Oasis Of The Seas
Departs: Sun, Oct 14, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Oct 21, 2018
Ports of Call
Port Canaveral | Nassau | Charlotte Amalie | Philipsburg | Port Canaveral.
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Ralyn - Cruise Specialist
"Make sure you pack your gym clothes so you can visit the Gymnasium while onboard and work off the extra calories from the all you can eat buffet on the ship."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1216total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private bathroom and sitting area. Up to 3 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq....
$1262total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private bathroom and sitting area. Up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 264 sq. ft.
$3615total per person Show cabin types
Crown Loft SuiteCrown Loft Suite w/Balcony (545 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.) Two deck high stateroom with panoramic views. Master...
Crown Loft Suite
Crown Loft Suite w/Balcony (545 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.) Two deck high stateroom with panoramic views. Master bedroom and bath on second level. Bedroom has two twin beds (can be converted to Queen). Bath has a shower for two. Bath with shower on main level. Private balcony with chairs, dining area with dry bar, table/desk. Living room sofa converts to double bed.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Port Canaveral Depart: Sun, Oct 14, 2018 @ 16:30
Arrive: Mon, Oct 15, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 15, 2018 @ 15:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Oct 16, 2018
Day 4Charlotte Amalie
Arrive: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 @ 10:30
Depart: Wed, Oct 17, 2018 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Oct 18, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Oct 19, 2018
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Oct 20, 2018
Day 8Port Canaveral Arrive: Sun, Oct 21, 2018 @ 06:00
Oasis Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Oasis Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Experience the most innovative and imaginative ship yet, Oasis of the SeasSM - where, for the first time ever, entertainment areas have become neighborhoods at sea. Find a revolutionary public space combining nature with nautical in Oasis Central Park neighborhood, or old-world charm with a modern twist in the entertaining Boardwalk neighborhood. Visit the Pool and Sports Zone to explore an entire deck of pools, rock-climbing walls, basketball courts and more. And don't forget the Youth Zone - where kids can be kids and parents can be worry-free. With a total of seven distinct onboard neighborhoods, everyone can discover a place for unique experiences.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Vessel: Oasis Of The Seas
- Year: 2009
- Beam: 154.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 2115
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 5400
- Vessel: 3
- Art Auctions
- Duty Free Shopping
- Jogging Track
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Traditional Dining