Eastern Mediterranean Cruise
7 nights on Jewel Of The Seas
Departs: Sun, Sep 1, 2019
Arrives: Sun, Sep 8, 2019
Ports of Call
Civitavecchia (Rome) | Thira (Santorini) | Mykonos | Athens | Katakolon | Civitavecchia (Rome).
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Elmo - Cruise Specialist
"Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1515total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 201 sq. ft.
$1589total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps 4 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq. ft.
$1770total per person Show cabin types
Spacious Ocean View
$2371total per person Show cabin types
$2565total per person Show cabin types
$3372total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed and private bathroom with tub....
$5343total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteOwner's Suite with Balcony (512 square feet, balcony 57 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living...
Owner's Suite with Balcony (512 square feet, balcony 57 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, refrigerator, bar, and bathtub.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Civitavecchia (Rome) Depart: Sun, Sep 1, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Sep 2, 2019
Day 3Thira (Santorini)
Arrive: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 22:00
Arrive: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Sep 7, 2019
Day 8Civitavecchia (Rome) Arrive: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 @ 05:00
Jewel Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Jewel Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
One of Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas offers the ultimate "at sea" experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among her spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
- Vessel: Jewel Of The Seas
- Year: 2004
- Beam: 105.60ft
- Cruising speed: 25kn
- Crew: 859
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,501
- Vessel: 2
- Art Auctions
- Broadway style Theatre
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Pool Tables (self-levelling)
- Security Safe in Cabin