Southern Caribbean Cruise
7 nights on Freedom Of The Seas
Departs: Sun, Feb 3, 2019
Arrives: Sun, Feb 10, 2019
Ports of Call
San Juan | Willemstad (Curacao) | Oranjestad | Basseterre | Charlotte Amalie | San Juan.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Ralyn - Cruise Specialist
"Make sure you pack your gym clothes so you can visit the Gymnasium while onboard and work off the extra calories from the all you can eat buffet on the ship."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$5416total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteOwner's Suite with Balcony (614 square feet, balcony 209 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living...
Owner's Suite with Balcony (614 square feet, balcony 209 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, refrigerator, bar, and bathtub.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1San Juan Depart: Sun, Feb 3, 2019 @ 20:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Feb 4, 2019
Day 3Willemstad (Curacao)
Arrive: Tue, Feb 5, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Feb 5, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Wed, Feb 6, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 6, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 5At Sea
Thu, Feb 7, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 7Charlotte Amalie
Arrive: Sat, Feb 9, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Feb 9, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 8San Juan Arrive: Sun, Feb 10, 2019 @ 06:00
Freedom Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Freedom Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Experience Royal Caribbean's largest, most innovative ship yet, Freedom of the Seas! This Royal Caribbean International masterpiece of naval engineering features the first-ever onboard surf park at sea; cantilevered whirlpools that extend 12 feet beyond the sides of the ship; the H20 ZoneSM waterpark, complete with interactive sculpture fountains, ground geysers and a cascading waterfall; the largest rock-climbing wall, with eleven routes and a central spire you can swing around; and so much more! Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones will also be available, as well as flat-screen TVs in every stateroom. You've got to see this ship to believe it.
- Vessel: Freedom Of The Seas
- Year: 2006
- Beam: 126.64ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 1360
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 3,634
- Vessel: 2
- 3D Movies
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Ice Shows
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- On Air Club
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Teen Areas
- Vitality Day Spa & Fitness Centre