$2690total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomThe Interior stateroom is approximately 162 to 182 square feet and richly appointed with fine amenities. Some also...
The Interior stateroom is approximately 162 to 182 square feet and richly appointed with fine amenities. Some also have pullman beds to accommodate 3rd and 4th passengers.
These features and fine amenities are standard in the Interior stateroom:
- Twin beds convertible to a queen-size bed*
- Private bathroom with shower
- Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Satellite TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk
- 110V AC electrical outlet with U.S. plug fittings
- Daily housekeeping service
- Nightly turn-down service
*Due to some cabin configurations, the two twin beds may not convert to a queen size bed.
Interior Stateroom - Category IF
Interior Stateroom - Category IE
Interior Stateroom - Category ID
Interior Stateroom - Category IC
Interior Stateroom - Category IB
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Dublin Depart: Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Sun, May 5, 2019 @ 22:00
Arrive: Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 21:00
Arrive: Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 5At Sea
Wed, May 8, 2019
Arrive: Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 8At Sea
Sat, May 11, 2019
Day 9Le Havre
Arrive: Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 05:00
Depart: Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 11Saint Peter Port
Arrive: Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 12Cobh (Cork)
Arrive: Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 13Dublin Arrive: Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 08:30
Main Dining Rooms
Dine with the same waitstaff and tablemates each evening in the same dining room. Choose from two seating options at 5:30pm and 7:45pm. Or just like a restaurant on land, dine when and with whom you wish anytime from 5:30pm to 10:00pm, in elegant, upscale venues.
Club Class Dining (Only available for Club Class and Full Suite guests)
An exclusive area of the Main Dining Room for Club Class and Full Suite guests featuring expedited seating with minimal to no wait. Enjoy expanded menu options, dedicated waitstaff, uniquely styled decor, table-side preparation and more!
Wait until you taste this classic treat, 100% homemade, Neapolitan style. You can also choose to have it delivered to your stateroom during regular Pizzeria hours ofoperation ($3 stateroom delivery charge applies).
Features different themed dinners on select evenings. Savor exotic flavors from destinations around the globe.
A tantalizing selection that changes throughout the day, to satisfy the most discriminating palate
Serves up a variety of pastries, desserts, coffee, and specialty drinks. Open 24-hours.
Ice Cream Bar
Complimentary soft serve ice cream. A real hit with “kids” of all ages.
This authentic Italian restaurant is as rich in atmosphere as it is in flavor. Indulge in your favorite Italian fare and be sure to save room for desserts like Tiramisú al Cioccolato.
Serving our Sterling Silver premium beef and seafood prepared in an open kitchen, Crown Grill offers relaxed ambience and classic American steakhouse cuisine.
See the galley operations in action, while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and champagne with the chef. Participants will also be served an exclusive menu created by the chef using special ingredients from local markets, and paired with wine.
Seafood lovers will have a full crab shack experience, complete with mallets, bibs and buckets. Diners can enjoy crawfish in a Bayou-style “Mud Bug” boil, spiced peel and eat shrimp, or a mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams, and mussels.
Salty Dog Gastropub
Developed in collaboration with Ernesto Uchimura, inaugural chef of the original Umami Burger and founding chef of Plan Check Kitchen + Bar, The Salty Dog Gastropub offers a gourmet twist on traditional pub-style favorites with a selection of craft beers and premium whiskeys.
Vines Wine Bar
Offers a selection of vintage wines and gourmet delicacies.
Ultimate Balcony Dining
Featuring fresh lobster or steak, delicious delicacies and private service, all on your own balcony. Treat yourself to this unparalleled level of luxury morning or night, available for anadditional cost.
Bars and Lounges
Exuding a vibrant air, the Adagio Bar is a great place to unwind with an evening of socializing with some of your friends and fellow guests while you enjoy a menu of light fare and an extensive list of premium beers, wines and spirits.
- The high-tech Club Fusion features 42 high-definition video screens and a spiral staircase leading down to the Wake View Bar.
- A classic 1960s-style martini bar based on the Las Vegas "Rat Pack" era. Offers a full menu of more than 50 creative specialty martinis. Seats 52.
Boastion panoramic views form its vantag point 15 decks above the sea, Skywalkers Nightclub is the hottest spot to be after the sun goes down. Immerse yourself in the high-energy atmosphere and get into the groove while you senses are set abuzz by the state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- P&O memorabilia decorates the nautically-themed Wheelhouse Bar, where the attentive staff is always ready to take your order.
- Pool area with simulated coral reef, covered by a retractable crystal dome.
- At the main pool, Neptune's Reef, families and friends can laugh, splash, and horse around without a care in the world.
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
- Nine hole mini golf course
- Duty Free boutique that sells jewelery, watches, accessories, liquor, and tobacco.
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
- The Grand Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and takeing part ina Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remox): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
Please note Image and Club names are based on the new Children's/Teens areas are that are being rolled out onto Golden Princess in March 2018
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
Crown Princess is the crown jewel of the Princess fleet. Its unique Crown Plaza is an atrium designed in the spirit of an Italian piazza where you can get a bite to eat or just relax and people-watch. Other highlights of this brand new ship include the Crown Grill, modeled after a classic steakhouse, the Sanctuary deck area, reserved just for adults, and Movies Under the Stars, your poolside movie theatre.
- Vessel: Crown Princess
- Year: 2006
- Beam: 118
- Cruising speed: 21
- Crew: 1,137
- Gross Tonnage: 113,000
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity: 3,070
- Refurbished: April 2018
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Anytime Dining
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Guest Entertainers
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Quiet Library
- Security Safe in Cabin
Crown Princess - Deck Plans
Cruise code: 3913A
British Isles Cruise
- Departing from Dublin
- Crown Princess
Receive up to $300 onboard credit per cabin. May not apply to all cabin categories.
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- In cabin safe
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800122129