Departs: Sat, Dec 29, 2018
Arrives: Sat, Jan 5, 2019
Ports of Call
Miami | Ocho Rios | Georgetown | Cozumel | Nassau | Miami.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Abi - Cruise Specialist
"If you don't enjoy your dessert ask for a different one, you can have as many as you like!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$5295total per person Show cabin types
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe SuiteDouble bed which can be converted into two single beds (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with large...
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- Double bed which can be converted into two single beds (on request). Spacious wardrobe. Bathroom with large shower.
- Interactive TV. Telephone. Wifi connection available (for a fee).
- Mini bar, espresso coffee machine and safe. Air conditioning. Surface approx. 21 sq.m., with balcony.
The elite cruise for exclusive travel The epitome of elegance and luxury at sea, the MSC Yacht Club offers a cruise experience like no other. PRIVILEGES
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- Butler service available 24 hours
- Dedicated concierge 24 hours a day
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including the mini-bar in your suite. Unlimited beverage selection will also be available in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selection available in the each venue.
- Free Thermal Suite and direct private lift to the MSC Aurea Spa
- 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
- Earn MSC Voyagers Club points
- Lavishly fitted suites with ergonomic mattresses, fine sheets, pillow menu, marble bathroom, LCD TV, ample mini-bar
- All-inclusive lunches and dinners in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant
- Free time dining at dedicated restaurant
- Entry to exclusive areas “The One Sun Deck” and “Top Sail Lounge”
WORLD OF CHOICE
- Access to all ship’s amenities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools…)
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)
- Varied programme of Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children (Clubs…)
- Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Miami Depart: Sat, Dec 29, 2018 @ 19:00
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Dec 30, 2018
Day 3Ocho Rios
Arrive: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 @ 17:00
Arrive: Tue, Jan 1, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Jan 1, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 6At Sea
Thu, Jan 3, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 8Miami Arrive: Sat, Jan 5, 2019 @ 07:00
MSC Seaside Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Seaside Onboard Entertainment
MSC Seaside is the first ship in the MSC Cruises' fleet to be christened in the United States, sailing in the Caribbean year-round from Miami's Port starting in December 2017.
MSC Seaside offers a unique cruise experience in total connection with the sea, with connecting inside and outside public spaces. A unique waterfront promenade wraps right around the 323-metre ship, offering a panoply of places to shop, eat and sunbathe while panoramic lifts provide breathtaking sea views. In addition, MSC Seaside offers one of the largest and most interactive Aquapark at Sea.
She is also the first cruise ship to feature Slide boarding technology, combining a slide and an interactive game, that is the cutting edge of water park technology, ensuring unrivalled fun for all ages.
MSC Seaside, the ship that follows the sun!
- Vessel: MSC Seaside
- Year: 2017
- Beam: 141.00ft
- Cruising speed: 21kn
- Gross Tonnage: 154000
- Total Cabins: 2067