Departs: Mon, Jul 8, 2019
Arrives: Sat, Jul 20, 2019
Ports of Call
Amsterdam | Cork | Waterford(dunmore E.)ireland | Dublin | Belfast | St. Peter Port (Channel Isl) | Cherbourg | Dover | Brugges | Amsterdam.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Tegan - Cruise Specialist
"Most cruise cabin walls are metal. Pack some magnets, and you can attach your daily program to the wall for easy access"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$3526total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomTwo beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet access* Sitting...
$3989total per person Show cabin types
Ocean ViewOcean view window Two beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet...
$4200total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed View VerandahCabins have obstructed view with balcony.
$4269total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Ocean View W/ VerandaFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size Sitting area with sofa ...
$4915total per person Show cabin types
Concierge ClassSpacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service,...
$5795total per person Show cabin types
Sunset VerandaFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Sitting area with sofa Two beds convertible to queen-size ...
$6491total per person Show cabin types
AquaClassÂ® StateroomThis new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited...
$10037total per person Show cabin types
Sky SuiteFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size, bathroom with shower/tub...
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room and specialty restaurants, upgraded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres, plush Frette® bathrobes and verandas with lounge seating.
Stateroom: 191 sq. ft. Veranda: 42 sq. ft.
Concierge Class Staterooms Include:
- Priority check-in
- Express luggage delivery
- Personalized Concierge service
- Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge
- Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service menu
- Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
- Plush Frette® bathrobes
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh flowers
- Custom-blended bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
- Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Celebrity tote bag
- Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
All staterooms include: Services
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Note: Staterooms 8047, 8048, 8049, 8050, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054, 9040, 9042, 9044, 9045, 9046, 9047 and 9049 have partially obstructed views.
Staterooms 8102, 8108, 9094 and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.
This new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited access to the AquaSpa® relaxation room and Persian Garden. If you love the spa there is no finer way to travel.
Stateroom: 194 sq. ft. Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
Features: A brand new class of staterooms on Celebrity Reflection, AquaClass brings a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere into your stateroom, while providing unlimited access to many of the AquaSpa® amenities. In addition to our Concierge Class amenities, AquaClass guests receive:
- Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily
- Double occupancy only
- Premium ship location (Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa
- Hansgrohe® shower panels
- Aroma scent selections
- Pillow menu to customize your night's sleep
- Complimentary bathroom amenities
- Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas
- A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments
- Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers
- Enhanced personal care products
- Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
- Special programming and wellness classes
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Sitting area with sofa
- Two beds convertible to queen-size
- 32" LCD TV
- Veranda with lounge seating
- Some staterooms in this category are wheelchair-accessible. Accessible staterooms with a sofa bed accommodate a maximum of three guests.
Note: Staterooms 1547, 1549, 1552 and 1554 have partially obstructed views.
AquaClass® Stateroom Include:
- Two lower beds convertible to queen (except as noted)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Four pillows in every stateroom
- Complimentary use of bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Bathroom accessories & hair dryer
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom & wardrobe
- Laundry service*
- Luggage delivery
- Interactive television system to view & select shore excursions, order room service & watch movies*
- Individual safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Thermostat-controlled air-conditioning
- Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
*Additional charges apply.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Amsterdam →
- Cork →
- Waterford(dunmore E.)ireland →
- Dublin →
- Dublin →
- Belfast →
- St. Peter Port (Channel Isl) →
- Cherbourg →
- Dover →
- Brugges →
Day 1Amsterdam Depart: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Tue, Jul 9, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 4Waterford(dunmore E.)ireland
Arrive: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 22:00
Day 8At Sea
Mon, Jul 15, 2019
Day 9St. Peter Port (Channel Isl)
Arrive: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 07:30
Depart: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Fri, Jul 19, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Jul 19, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 13Amsterdam Arrive: Sat, Jul 20, 2019 @ 06:00
Celebrity Reflection Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Celebrity Reflection Onboard Entertainment
Once Celebrity Reflection completes the Solstice class in 2012, you'll have another spectacular choice for cruising. Relax like never before in one of the 34 new AquaClass Suites with luxurious interior space and stunning verandas. There are even more inspired additions to this ship. Celebrity Reflection has expanded with an additional deck, 72 additional staterooms overall, and more seating in the main and specialty dining rooms, more sun loungers on the pool deck and more seats in theater. Excitement brews with up to 50 international craft beers in the enhanced Michael's Club. On the Lawn Club, take a painting class with a Master Artist from the ArtCenter South Florida in The Art Studio. Celebrate the flavorful joys of outdoor grilling in the new Lawn Club Grill. Unwind in your own cabana-style haven, The Alcoves, on the Lawn Club. Your vacation time is precious. Time aboard Celebrity Reflection will make the most of it.
- Vessel: Celebrity Reflection
- Year: 2012
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Vessel: 3
- All Main Meals Included
- Bars & Lounges
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Reflection Theater
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Reflecting on the Reflection!"
My wife and I very much enjoyed our cruise on the Celebrity reflection. Celebrity is a bit of a step up from the other cruises we have done, a little more sophisticated and with very attentive service and excellent food - worth the extra cost for some little luxuries. The Reflection was very big but we didn't find that to be a problem, and we loved sitting in the stunning Grand Foyer with a drink before dinner to watch the world go by. Dinner one of the nights at Qsine was a highlight, fantastic food and service. We had an Oceanview stateroom which was very nice, I especially enjoyed the ice we could have delivered each day and the upgraded bedding - bliss! My wife was appreciative of the nice toiletry products which were in the bathroom. We had never cruised the Mediterranean before and were worried it would be too hot at that time of year, but the ocean breezes certainly helped with that. The cities we saw were incredible, the Greek Islands were beautiful - all in all an amazing experience! We would definitely recommend the Celebrity Reflection and a Med cruise to anyone.Read more
Daniel W - Sep 2015
Was this helpful?
"Celebrity Med Cruise"
My First Cruise with Celebrity but have cruised in excess of 25 times. I Was looking forward to it very much as I had very good reports about this cruise line. Initially impressions were good the ship was very clean and very modern, the cabin which was a sunset veranda was as expected of high quality and it delivered with the view that we were looking for, the cabin stewards did a fine job except that were a bit lax about cleaning the balcony which did get a little black soot but nothing to worry about. The staff in the entire ship were always friendly and the service was exceptional, the classic drinks package had sufficient drinks included to satisfy most drinkers. The ship however seemed very crowded at times , having been on a few of these super liners this seemed more crowded than usual particularly at dining time which was disappointing until we sorted it out. The select dining (of which we had no choice)was awful with no being able to make a reservation even in the morning and then having to wait up to 30 mins for a table, some people even longer, I think they need to have more people with the set times as it just doesn't work. Overall the ports were great but the ships excursions were extremely over priced and we booked others on the internet for half the price. Would definitely try them again but at the right price.Read more
Steven M - Aug 2016
Was this helpful?